I offer services on a private pay basis, in order to protect your privacy and to personalize your therapy.
- $78 – 30 minute session for individuals
- $90 – 30 minute session for couples
- $130 – 50 minute session for individuals
- $150 – 50 minute session for couples
- $26 – each additional 10 minutes beyond scheduled session time for individuals
- $30 – each additional 10 minutes beyond scheduled session time for couples
- $50 – 90 minute group session
I can accommodate some time slots for people with limited income.
Fees will be charged after each session, to the credit card number you provide me. I accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for payments.
Good Faith Estimate:
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit